Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Lotta Little Brother

So an album that's been getting major play in my CD players both at work and home is Little Brother. Click the link and read all about them. I mean what can I say, satirical, mad stabs at a lot of shit in the sleazy industry, had their video banned (allegedly) from BET. But the album is absolutely tight and alright not one downer on the album - which I hate. Some albums that I swooped down on that were absolutely fab and anti typical - as most of radio is these last days - were Common & Floetry! But Little Brother deserves mad respect for just keeping it beautifully real, never posing, posturing and yapping about shit. Hey just a short blurb to say this is not the album to sleep on - Little Brother Minstrel Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home