Friday, November 04, 2005

On juicing and steroids

As I enter this new world of hormone imbalance, pituitary hicups and bodily malfuctions; to a small degree - I've also been researching and have steeped my mind into the world of PEDs aka Performance Enhancing Drugs, 'roids, juice or whatever you want to call them, they're out there, people are using them and they're getting the results they want; I guess. I don't know where I really stood on steroids, I guess I was on the fence of the scared individual, freaked out about women turning into me, men going stir crazy, women growing penises and getting a couple octaves lower on the vocal end. Scary and powerful is what I had my mind set on. Something horrible that one had to imprison and go mad about - eh not likely. So as I descend into the steroid subculture I am slowly understanding that like all hormones, you've got to know what you're doing, have your shit together and really be on par and they work, yes steroids do work. Contrary to what the media (at sweeps time) would like one to believe, steroids do what they're supposed to do, they get you to the freaky, striated, veined up muscled up monster you wanna be. And at the end of the day - so what, I don't see people rushing down to botox clinics, or the many plastic surgeons offices to handcuff women going for cosmetic procedures saying tha they have an "unfair advantage" Is it that people are weirded out by popping pills or syringes. Its all the same thing, after all, how many people die from plastic surgery a year? So what if some guys shoot up some shit that gets them lovely just to parade on the beach during summer and they don't bother anyone - is it the government's business? I think not. And the web is chock full of sites that sell, discuss and suggest which works, albeit you'll get flamed for asking or suggesting sources as this is still an underground and shadowy world and as for females - even more elusive. I guess one day this will come to the forefront like everything else. I'm still a little hairy but hey, ya wanna juice, be my guest, no problem here. After all, they pump women full of birth control steroids, I don't see anyone complaining about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home