Saturday, November 06, 2004

"Shouts & Murmurs"

Well by now its realized that I've got a bit of a chip on my shoulder when it comes to Religion...Yeah that's my thing, I'm constantly pondering and philosophizing that main purpose of man and his journey here on this planet and what he makes of this journey that he has. I think a lot about human beings and where there heads are at most of the time, what makes us tick so to speak. There usually several different categories we can pop us into...a bit to many for me to go into. The human animal can sometimes be a strange and enigmatic study for the discerning like myself. I'm constantly examining behaviours and habits. I tend to have the species under constant microscope like a mad scientist. When you do this, you unfortunately tend to notice a lot more. I guess that can be a good thing, personally or bad socially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home