Thursday, August 12, 2004

Back in Action

Yes yes...I've been away for some time and oh how the time does fly. Well between runnin' around videotaping weddings, parties and sweet 16s there is just no time for a gal to post! Also been looking into getting a new job and lots of life transitions and just everything crashing at the same time...well its hard to stay on top the blog. But with all that going on I managed to try out the new hot craze that's Bikram yoga or Hot yoga and boy what an experience. The bloody room is heated to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit and that enables you to stretch and put your body into all kinds of shapes and poses and boy do you sweat!!! and sweat and SWEAT!! Water was just a rolling off me like I'd never seen....now I'm just coming down from that and it feels like I was lifting weights or something!!
Anyway I needed that stretching, what with all the running I do, I need to get those kinks out. My b'day just past on Sunday and went out to Avalon night club...formerly known as the infamous Limelight in that gothic church on 6th Ave. went with the husband and had a ball on Sunday. Oh so good to hear some good music again and let it all out and dance....Danny Krivit on the "wheels of steel" with his party known as...The 718 Sessions!
Work is getting more and more frustrating and agitating, I leave feeling lots of angst and agitation and edgyness, I know that this is not good and I feel trapped and just want to get out RIGHT NOW!!! It's like I'm in quick sand, just sinking no matter what I try to do!!! Looking for a job...I could just feel the uphill battle right now!!! God what a struggle!!!
The Olympics kick off tomorrow and I'm so not into it, well maybe when things get underway I'll catch the spirit, I mean the track and field is always a good watch. Nothing else new just running and running like crazy, I guess its paying off, everyone seems to think I look "toned" so hey it ain't all for naught.
Spoke to my mother tonite and didn't realize 'til this year that she' so bloody conservative and old fashioned!!! She had a whole rap on gay marriage...blah blah Just doesn't get it. Big news the Gov of the state (NJ that is) resigned today...alas, he's gay, knew it all along, even after 1 marriage in the can and another no doubt terribly now out to sea. Just one old messy scandal...well I gues the motto and my words for the day are...Just be yourself, and what ever that self is, just be it, chances are you'll feel better, be better off and just find your own niche in the world if you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home