Wednesday, June 16, 2004

FIRE!!!

Yup that's what it feels like at the job. Its like someone lit a fire and everyone ran out. I've sat here a my lil desk and watched one guy get fired and 4more walk out the door and in less than a year!!! And another one bites the dust, today my coworker up and quit. Gone! Its like my entire work world just crumbled in 2 1/2 months! It's interesting when you meet the crossroads of your life and you don't know what the hell to do or the first place to turn, that's exactly what it feels like right about now. So I'm standing here looking around and thinking....I want a new job cause this one is gonna kill me if I'm the lone worker here! I'm in one of those walking numb states right now! All I keep hearing in my head is that Sade song "When Am I Gonna Make a Livin'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home