Friday, June 18, 2004

Days go by as Dirty Vegas says

Everyone keeps saying to cheer up and this will pass but I really couldn't seem to (cheer up that is), at least up until yesterday, after my 7miler today that chased the blues off. Everyone, husband included says that things will turn out ok. Just that I don't think so, I just think that I'll be caught in the 'looking for work' vortex forever....Anyone ever have that horribly hopeless feeling? Just drifting off to nowhere in particular. Well at least I still gotta job and a decent check coming every 2wks. One thing I think that I gained from this is to just let my bounderies down and go, go on and into the world and nothing is worth holding onto, especially if it doesn't matter the the great scheme of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home