Monday, April 23, 2007

Land of Bullshit



Ok so let me one of the few folks on the 'net to post about the mystery and strange ponzi type styled bullshit going on with:
a. Zoe Ministries
b. Prophetic Physicians
c. Bishop Womack
d. Prosperity/Self Empowerment preaching

So many people seem to be caught up in this sham, respected people, folks that we think are credible! Al Sharpton and Rev. Run!!! Yes everyone seems to have fallen under the strange spell of bullshit.

I commute from NJ and for weeks I am greeted by the smart smile of Bishop Womack, asking me if I'd like to change my career, yes I have a shot at being a Prophetic Physician. These smarmy teasing billboards are ALL over Jersey, especially canvassing hard on the 1/9 South. Well I just had to go onto the web site and boy what a get up. There I was greeted with all the ventures and things that the good Bishop is involved with. Where do I begin, the Bishop is not only a "Prophet" but he is also a weight loss consultant, has a gym on the site of his "miracle temple" Yes he has a "miracle temple" he offers prophecies (translation - psychic) for a fee of course, he sells manna and he has a product called "gym in a bottle" promising the buyer that you don't need to go to the gym when popping these pills - humm now you don't need a gym with this "supplement" but then why does he have a gym on site. He's got a record company, and I had the chance to listen to the house music that promised blessings and money if listened to. Wow! Where do I begin with this trifling mess. The song started up and the background chanteuse just kept singing "money, money, money" over and over again! I'm now thinking Ok, ah where is the punchline! Little did I know that was not coming!

The further I dug into this whole Prophet madness, I soon began to dig up more prophetesses! Yes they all have blogs and they're mostly black women, with professionally shot photos on their blogs! And who did I find - Rev. Run!! arrrgh, he's one of them too!! They all seem to fall under the spell of the great prophet Bishop Jordan, the founder of Zoe Ministries and progenitor of such things as Cosmic Economics. But we won't deal with him yet, back to Womack, aka the "Blessor Professor" the "Dollar Scholar" as Lil Jon would say - WHAT!!

Yes I stumbled onto the school of preaching that says, hey you give us all your money and we'll foresee lots of shit you wanna hear, but not after you "sow the seed" Aha ha ha ha I have NEVER been privy to such shit in my life. America seems to be full of greedy, weak minded people who constantly need to be told that they're worth something and that they can get money, lots of it, its somewhere and they just need whoever to tap into the money rock for them. Yes the honorable Bishop Womack is stylin' and profilin' in front his temple with the Rolls Royce tucked nicely in the right hand corner! Yes the Lord is good!! Or more like scamming fools pays big!

Sometimes I think that I'm the only one not taken in by this hype! Where is Scottie with the beam I really need to get outta here!




Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bishop Womack, is Eric Womack of Newark, New Jersey. His father was Donald Womack a great man. His brother is Asaph Womack aka Craig Womack.

Bishop Womack is on Black Planet, as lovcesource, the lovesource. On adult fridn finder as Dreammadetrue.

He is sick, and preys on woman online. He has shammahwomack@msn.com. and has emails all over.

I tried to tell someone, he is sick man.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home